MasterChef Australia: The Cookbook – Volume 3

by |August 17, 2011

Thanks to HarperCollins, MasterChef and Booktopia the first 100 customers to pre-order MasterChef Australia The Cookbook Series 3 from Booktopia will receive a special MasterChef timer. This will be the years biggest selling book so get in quickly and secure this cool memento of MasterChef 2011.

MasterChef Australia: The Cookbook – Volume 3

MasterChef has ignited the tastebuds of the nation. The new book gets behind the scenes of the show with your favourite contestants, and back to basics with ingredients and cooking techniques.

Organised in a week-by-week format, the new look cookbook allows you to take a trip back through the highs and lows of series 3 and flex your own culinary muscle with hundreds of fabulous MasterChef recipes from your favourite celebrity chefs and contestants.

Join Hayden, Michael, Dani, Sun, Billy and the rest of our jolly band of culinary heroes on their action-packed adventure from a farmer’s field in country Victoria to the farther-flung pastures of Central Park, New York City.

It’s one treat after another as you turn the pages of this tantalising cookbook – let “Dessert Queen” Billy show you how to create the perfect Swiss Roll or follow the gospel according to Hayden in the production of the perfect moules and frites. Let Kumar guide you through the essentials of a Sri Lankan curry and hold Mum Kate’s hand as she shows you the way of her elimination-evading apple pie and custard. Yum! If that’s not enough let the experts show you how: indulge in Nigella’s Red Velvet Cupcakes and George’s Mum’s authentic koupes, hummus and tzatziki.

Click here to order your copy of MasterChef Australia: The Cookbook – Volume 3 from Booktopia, Australia’s No.1 Online Book Shop

CLICK HERE TO VISIT OUR MASTERCHEF FAMILY COLLECTION OF COOKERY TITLES

John Purcell (aka Natasha Walker) is the author of The Secret Lives of Emma trilogy published by Random House Australia. The Secret Lives of Emma: Beginnings reached the top ten on the Australian fiction charts and Natasha/John was the tenth highest selling Australian novelist and third highest selling Australian debut author in 2012. The trilogy has since sold over 50,000 copies in print and ebook and has been translated into French and Polish. John has worked in the book industry for the last twenty years. While still in his twenties he opened John’s Bookshop, a second-hand bookshop in Mosman in which he sat for ten years reading, ranting and writing. Now he is the Head of Product and Chief Buyer at booktopia.com.au.

Follow John: Twitter Website

Comments

• September 19, 2011 at 7:13 pm

I want to order this book for a present for a family member in South Africa. I have tried to order it, however your click through does not work. And also please can you let me know if you will ship to SA?

thanks

• September 19, 2011 at 8:49 pm

Thanks for letting me know.
      Click through works now.
      By the way, all images on the Booktopia Blog link through to the Booktopia book shop as well. So, if my links fail to work, try a pic. :)
      And yes, we do ship to SA.
      Thanks again.

• Agatha Fernandez

November 1, 2011 at 9:06 am

Hi I’m interested in ordering a copy of volume 3 for my niece in Holland but will be departing Australia on 8 Dec 2011. When will this volume be published and how long does delivery take to Melbourne please? What is the weight of Masterchef Australia Cookbook Vol. 3?

• Agatha Fernandez

November 1, 2011 at 9:07 am

Apologies if volume 3 will not be published and delivered to me in Melbourne in time before 8 Dec 2011, do you deliver to the Netherlands and how much will delivery be please?

• November 1, 2011 at 9:22 am

Hello Agatha,

The Masterchef Australia Cookbook will be available from 1st December. It should get to you in Melbourne within days of that date. Certainly before the 8th December if you pre-order now.
      You may place your order here MasterChef Australia: The Cookbook click here http://bit.ly/sJNW8A

John.

• Agatha Fernandez

November 1, 2011 at 9:42 am

Thank you John. I have placed an order just then. Could you please ensure that I have a speedy delivery for the book to arrive before 8 Dec as your terms and conditions state that items will leave your warehouse from 6 days, which is cutting it fine for my timeline.
        My other concern is that it is definitely Volume 3 as when finalising the purchase it does not indicate that it is Volume 3 that is on order. Can you confirm that I don’t have to worry on both counts otherwise I should cancel this order? Many thanks and please give an estimate of the weight of this cookbook.

• Hannah

December 14, 2011 at 1:33 am

hello. I live in the UK (northern Ireland)… If i ordered this book now, when would it most likely be here for???

• nannypat

January 3, 2012 at 3:30 am

Hi,can you tell me if this is the cook book for the series in which they cooked for the Dahli Lama? My daughter has recently seen this series and I would like to know if it is available

• Colin Dwyer

August 29, 2013 at 7:49 am

Hi I really interested in this book I was wondering do they post to republic Ireland ?