We have taken boring old October and have given it a Booktopia makeover.
Today I am going to present you with the great offers from
Here we have it – the two biggest names in fiction this year and some gorgeous high end lifestyle books!
1. One of the biggest books of the year, Scarecrow and the Army of Thieves by Matthew Reilly, is out now. We will have 5 signed copies to give away to five lucky customers. Buy the book before October 31 to be in the draw.
3. Get to know Paris and Bali like the locals. Pre-order Paris: A Guide to the City’s Creative Heart or Bali: The Food of my Island Home (both November releases) before the end of the month to go into the draw to win the very desirable Plum collection comprising:
- Marion: Recipes From a Hungry Cook
- The Little Veggie Patch Co
- The Good Life
- Paris: A Guide to the City’s Creative Heart
About the Contributor
While still in his twenties, John Purcell opened a second-hand bookshop in Mosman, Sydney, in which he sat for ten years reading, ranting and writing. Since then he has written, under a pseudonym, a series of very successful novels, interviewed hundreds of writers about their work, appeared at writers’ festivals, on TV (most bizarrely in comedian Luke McGregor’s documentary Luke Warm Sex) and has been featured in prominent newspapers and magazines. Now, as the Director of Books at booktopia.com.au, Australia’s largest online bookseller, he supports Australian writing in all its forms. He lives in Sydney with his wife, two children, three dogs, five cats, unnumbered gold fish and his overlarge book collection.