An enormous self-published success attracting huge media interest, Venice A. Fulton is teaming up with Penguin to bring his ground-breaking Six Weeks to OMG to the masses. Because anyone with the correct information – and that means anyone – can get skinny.
Let’s test your knowledge: true or false?
- skipping breakfast can be healthy
- certain fruits instantly block fat loss
- small frequent meals are damaging
- cellulite can be massively reduced in everyone
- juices and smoothies cause overeating
- exercise is more than just how much and how hard
- broccoli carbs can be worse than those from Coke
They’re all TRUE.
Using biological science, psychology and common sense, Venice will show you how to lose up to 20 pounds of body fat in six weeks. His plan, originally designed for A-List celebs, proves that quick fixes don’t work, but quick improvements are still possible. No one is born fat or destined to have cellulite forever. And if you think you’ve failed on a diet before, think again – the diet failed, you didn’t.
‘The diet that’s changing diets.’ Metro
‘Six Weeks To OMG is quickly becoming one of the top slimming books on the market.’ Daily Mail