Page by page, it will challenge you to write, rip, make, and share as you blast out of your comfort zone, dream big, and pay it forward. Wherever you find yourself—on a plane, trekking through Nepal, or in your living room—this book will inspire you to create a vibrant record of your adventures and to push the limits of your mind. The result is a deeply personal gallery of shared surprises, hidden treasures, sudden epiphanies, meaningful connections, and lasting changes.
Full of simple, playful prompts and eye-opening visuals, and brimming with worldly wisdom, healthy irreverence, and a sense of boundless possibility, this book is your map, your companion, your record of the small things you do that add up to something bigger.
Whoohoo! A 22 Day South-East Asia Trip for 2 (yes, you heard right, for 2 people) with G Adventures! But how do you win this ultimate trip? All you need to do is order Do Big Small Things by
June 30! Terms and conditions apply. So while you wait for that all important announcement at the end of the competition just peruse all the exciting things you could do on the trip if you win:
- Bangkok klong trip
- Wat Po entrance and guide
- Doi Suthep entrance (Chiang Mai)
- Pak Ou caves entrance (Luang Prabang)
- Traditional Arts & Ethnology Museum guided tour
- Ock Pop Tok Living Crafts Centre
- Kuang Si waterfalls trek (half-day)
- Laotian homestay experience
- Water puppets performance (Hanoi)
- Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum entrance (when open)
- Halong Bay caves entrance
- Halong Bay boat cruise with seafood lunch and dinner
- Imperial Citadel and Tomb entrance (Hue)
- Noodle making demonstration and lunch at Oodles of Noodles, a G Adventures-supported project (Hoi An)
- Cu Chi Tunnels entrance and tour (Ho Chi Minh City)
The cover image you see on the trailer is the Australian Edition. The cover featured during the trailer’s run is not the Australian Edition.
G Adventures has defined (and redefined) small group travel for 25 years. Travelling with us is the very best way to get up-close and personal with your planet in a way you’d never manage on your own. And when you travel with us, you support local communities and help make the world a little bit better for everyone. Welcome to a World of Good.
Do Big Small Things
A Guided Journey Towards Freedom, Happiness, and Adventure
Armed with this rough-and-tumble field journal, prepare to embark on a wondrous, eclectic journey packed with inspiration and activities from around the globe.
Page by page, it will challenge you to write, rip, make, and share as you blast out of your comfort zone, dream big, and pay it forward. Wherever you find yourself—on a plane, trekking through Nepal, or in your living room—this book will inspire you to create a vibrant record of your adventures and to push the limits of your mind. The result is a ...